BROUGHT TO YOU BY:
Learn the science behind PVDC / Super B coated Films. Become an expert on selecting the right blister film for any application.
Become an expert on selecting the perfect blister film:
- Know when to select a two, three or sandwiched-PVC/PVDC high barrier blister film to meet budgetary requirements while ensuring premium performance
- Understand how Bilcare’s AquaBa® films, with Solvay’s SUPER B aqueous coating technology, provide exceptional oxygen and moisture barrier
- Gain professional blister processing tips to ensure optimum performance
- Discern how PVC is a viable, sustainable packaging choice
EXCLUSIVE INVITATION ONLY EVENT!
Bilcare Research Inc. announces Bilcare Academy-Paris 2019, where we will discuss the science behind coated blister film barrier technologies in cooperation with our valued partner and co-sponsor, Solvay.
Tuesday, February 5th, 2019 – conveniently scheduled one day prior, and in close proximity, to Pharmapack2019.
Developing Agenda *
An Overview of Bilcare Research Products, Services and Market Advantages
Jan-Niclas Bizot, Head of Product Management & Marketing Solutions, Global PPI Bilcare Research GmbH
Solvay’s PVDC Coatings provide gas and moisture barrier properties in standard blisters. Attendees will learn how Bilcare and Solvay PVDC/PVC formulations can be adapted to protect drug products in a variety of challenging environments.
Antonio Puppo, Customer Technical Development, EMEA, Solvay Specialty Polymers
Enjoy an expert overview of:
- a new PVC base film designed specifically for AquaBa high barrier coated films
- a general explanation of coating and lamination processes
- details of the AquaBa coating process
- AquaBa specifications and how to select the best one for your application
- AquaBa film handling and thermoforming guidelines to ensure premium performance
Katharina Vogel, Global Pharma Packaging Solutions & Technical Key Account Manager, PPI Bilcare Research GmBH
Separating myth from reality, attendees will learn how PVC blister film is a practical, clear and sustainable choice for pharmaceutical packaging.
- PVC requires less crude oil than other plastics
- PVC has lower C02 Emissions than other plastics
- PVC is extremely economical
- PVC pharmaceutical blister film is be recyclable
Alexander Luy, Technical Service Manager
Enjoy light hors d’oeuvres, libations and camaraderie with industry friends
Special Thanks To Our Sponsors
Tuesday, February 5th, 2019
FROM 13:00 PM. TO 18:00 PM.
• RSVP TODAY! •
Passcode is needed.
* By Invitation Only – If you have not received your official invitation, please contact your Bilcare representative or email email@example.com
THIS BILCARE ACADEMY EVENT IS ORGANIZED BY BILCARE RESEARCH INC.
Bilcare Resarch GmbH
- Schlossmattenstrasse 2
- 79268 Bötzingen